Lost Your Job?
Help For Union Members And Their Families
Eligible union members facing financial hardship can turn to Union Plus programs:
- Have you been laid off?
- Worried about paying your bills?
- Do you have large, unpaid medical bills?
- Have you been on strike for more than 30 days?
- Have you become disabled within the last 12 months (and been out of work at least 90 days)?
- Have you faced financial hardship due to a FEMA natural disaster?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above AND you participate in Union Plus programs - such as the Union Plus Credit Card, Teamster Privilege Credit Card Program, Union Plus Insurance and/or the Union Plus Mortgage program - you could be elible for special financial help.
Click below for the Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs) for:
- Union Plus Cardholder Assistance Plan
- Union Plus Mortgage Assistance Plan
- Union Plus Life and Accident Insurance Assistance Plan
Below are PDF applications for all the Union Plus grants. While we strongly encourage union applicants to complete the online applications linked from UnionPlus.org/Assistance, if you know that a union member does not have online access, you can print the PDF forms below and the union member can complete them and mail them back to Union Privilege.
1. Hospital Grant
2. Job Loss Grant
3. Disability Grant
4. Credit Counseling Grant
5. Strike Grant
6. Medical Bill Negotiation Service
If you have questions, union leaders may also call Union Plus Assistance specialists toll free at 1-800-472-2005, 9 am - 4:30 pm, ET Monday-Friday or email email@example.com